Wednesday, March 12, 2008

IN THE ARMS OF LOVE: BABY AUSTIN

IN THE ARMS OF LOVE:
THAT'S WHERE YOU'LL FIND BABY AUSTIN
BEAUTIFUL BABY BOY!
DOESN'T HE LOOK LIKE A BOY BABY DOLL?
I always think that babies with lots of hair look like little baby dolls. You know how dolls always have more hair than most "real" babies ever have.
He has the cutest eyes and you have to love that hair!
Baby Austin was seven weeks old. A little old for the typical newborn session so it was little more of a challenge to capture images like this. But with a little patience with got some beautiful images of this Beautiful Baby Boy.

He loved his pacifer and his mommy loves him.
We did finally get some images w/o pacie.

I think he will definitely be "daddy's little man".


one of my favorites...
another one of my favs...
Baby Austin was my first session since our trip to Memphis. I am trying so hard to catch up on posting some newer sessions and also want to add few older sessions that I have ran across, but now the newer ones. It is getting late, but I hope to post one more session tonight.
~~jami~~



No comments: