Wednesday, March 26, 2008

BOYS WILL BE BOYS

This baby boy is all boy and boy is he giving his brother a tough time! OUCH!!!!And now for the other brother and sister!
Not a perfect sibling portrait, but still very cute!
This is Riley and he just turned one! Isn't he a cutie!
"I can walk when I want to! But who needs to when you have three older siblings to walk carry you around, uh?"
Riley with my new prop. I got this little duck at the gift shop at the Peabody Hotel while we were staying in Memphis a few weeks ago. The image that I had in my mind was a little one new to walking pulling it by the string...maybe it will happened. But so far it hasn't...Riley doesn't walk much and the other toddler (Jonah) who was photographed with it just picked it up by the string....so much my vision! But isn't that the way it always goes...never as you planned it !
What beautiful expressions on all 4 children and I thought this was going to be a challenging session. It was a little stressful (with 3 rowdy little boys in the same room for more than a few minutes...Man, any mom with two or more boys must have nerves of steel as a requirement for mom), but this is actually one of the first images captured. I am posting a little backwards. So after the first few images were captured, I knew I had something that mom wanted of all four children. As a photographer, it is always a challenge when you get more than one in a photo...when you are simultaneously trying to capture similar express...so how much more would it be with four. Thanks, Kently, Drake, Cooper and Riley, for those your cooperation and those great expressions.
I LOVE, LOVE THIS INQUISITIVE EXPRESSION ON THE BABY'S FACE IN THIS IMAGE. I THINK IT WAS MY FAVORITE.
THAT'S IT FOR NOW. I AM STILL SEVERAL SESSIONS BEHIND. I AM HAVING A HARD TIME CATCHING UP BECAUSE I HAVE BOOKED SOME MANY SESSIONS THE LAST FEW WEEKS. THIS WEEK SEEMS TO BE SENIOR WEEK. AS I TYPE THIS I AM IN THE PROCESS OF DOWNLOADING BRITTANY'S SENIOR PORTRAIT. IT IS BEAUTIFUL IN NATCHEZ THIS WEEK. I HOPE TO SCAN THROUGH HERS AND AT LEAST POST A FEW. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEM.
~~jami~~


No comments: