Monday, March 24, 2008

IT FINALLY CAME IN...

MY HIGH END PORTRAIT PURSE FINALLY CAME IN. I HAVE WANTED ONE OF THESE PURSES FOR SO LONG. I FINALLY DID IT AND MADE MY ORDER. I AM SO GLAD THAT I DID. I ABOSOLUTELY LOVE THIS. This is the other side. I wanted a baby image and a recent cotton field image. I think both images worked great for the purse. The pink in the flowers matched the pink leather perfectly.
With these images I am trying to show the craftmanship of the bag. It is lined with black velvet with a large zipper compartment and cell phone pocket.
a full length view of the purse
full length of the other side
another view
the bottom
These bags are made of the highest quality leathers. This one is Italian leather. They come with many choices in colors, styles, sizes, etc. They even a have diaper bag and a beach bag style. This particular bag retails for $265.00 (and my price wasn't much less), but I am loving this bag so much I am ready for another one...one a little larger. I just don't know which images to use this time! In fact, I think they have a Mother's Day deadline for this week March 26th.
If you would like more information about these purses, please call or email me and I will link you to the website to view more styles and pricing. Bags can be made with images from previous sessions or we can schedule a session with intentions of creating images for a bag as well as traditional portrait.
Contact info:
318-757-7078

~~jami~~

1 comment:

Baylee's Mommy said...

Thanks for commenting Baylee's blog. Yes your blog as well as Natalie's is on my list of daily blogs to visit. She too precious. She was actually at the ball park the day we were there. She was running around and her daddy was having to chase after her! Too funny. I see what I have to look forward to :)