Friday, March 28, 2008

FUNNY FACE, FUNNY FACE, FUNNY FACE...ADORABLE FACE

FUNNY FACE... FUNNY FACE...
FUNNY FACE...
ADORABLE FACE
SEE WHAT I MEAN? ISN'T HE ADORABLE!
This is Baby Clayton. He is 7 months old.
I love the way he grabs his foot. He was doing this in almost every image.
Maybe this is a suprize expression or maybe he is just wondering what we were all doing over there while trying to make him smile. Isn't it funny what adults will do to get a smile out of a baby. I LOVE IT!


His tinted image. I love little boys in caps. I used to keep one on my little baby boy when he was a baby. I was often teased that he wasn't going to grow any hair because of that. Maybe it did delay his initial hair grow, but rest assured...when he got it, he got it!

That it is for now. What to you think, Clayton's Mommy?

~~jami~~

No comments: