Monday, March 24, 2008

A DAY ALL ABOUT PROM

A DAY ALL ABOUT PROM...
THAT'S WHAT OUR DAY WAS FRIDAY MARCH 21, 2008
From me getting packed to do both Pre-Prom photos and photos at the prom to getting Cari to hair appointments and helping with make-up, clothes etc. Fortunately Cari has a great dad and I have a great husband to come through for us and be there when we really need him.
This is my favorite of Cari and her date done at Monmouth Plantation at the edge of the bridge.
the full length view of it
I couldn't resist capturing this. This is his mom photographing them.
Cari and her best friend, Alexa
Cari and friends...don't you love the rainbow they created with this dress colors?
Cari and more friends on the bridge
This was the couples car and just before getting into the limo. I had two groups of cars to photograph before prom. These are mostly freshmen (my daughter's friends).
I had to include one capturing real life and real emotion. I don't remember what was said, but I love this capture. Friday was quite an overwhelming day for my whole family. In one way or another, my whole family ened up very involved in prom and/or promo activities.. Natalie was with her Poppa asleep in the car with her hair ready and the right shoes on waiting to add her red dress to be photographed with her mommy and daddy when they came. For some reason the plans changed completely and they didn't make it to Monmouth. So I kept Natalie around the prom activities until her parents showed up at the prom so that I could at least get a few shots of them in their prom attire. If you would like to see a few of those go to Natalie's blog http://www.lalalanataliesworld.blogspot.com/ to see them and a few more prom images...some aren't professional images, but they again they are "our" memories and I am so glad that we have them.
~~jami~~

No comments: